Glenn Ashmore

Default Wireless remote anchor windlass control

When is Cruzpro going to make a rope/chain combination like the Auto
Anchor 500RC? Maxwell sells the 500RC for about the same price as the
CH30 but the CH30 has the soft stop feature of the much more expensive
500RCX. Unfortunately the CH30 can't handle mixed rode.

I assume the CH30 uses a microprocessor of some kind. It should be a
relatively simple matter to program it to recognize the first X feet at
one wheel diameter for chain and the rest at a smaller diameter for rope.

I am holding off purchase right now but I can't hold off forever.

Charlie J wrote:
Steve-
For your chain counter, take a look at the CruzPro CH30 Chain Counter and
Intelligent Windlass Controller at: http://www.cruzpro.com/ch30.html

I am associated with CruzPro.

--
Charlie Johnson