Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default For Vic: Fuel efficient boat

On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 18:07:03 -0500, Richard Casady
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Jun 2009 13:50:56 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

But again, I'm not looking for a heavy weather boat.

There are those who carry a .22 handgun. As long as they don't use it
the lack of stopping power doesn't matter. Or does it?

Don't know. I could say,
"But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the
world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself
one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

Or I could say "What's your point, Vanessa?"

But let me just get your recommendation for a heavy weather flats
boat.

--Vic