Paul

Default Warped

Well you suddenly reminded me that I use the exact same simple procedure for
my cutting board. Trust me to always think up the most complex solution
first.

"Paul L" wrote in message
If this is the boards in the slot of the companionway and they are warped
due to one-side drying out that faces the sun and weather, then you might
make some decent progress on them just by wetting them. I had some wash
boards like this and was able to get them to straighten up fairly well by
just regularly getting them fully wet and placing them into the companion
way reveresed, with the nornally outside part facing in. Over a couple of
weekends they were staright enough for regular use.

Paul
Barbara Lene wrote:
the wood that is in my campanionway is warped and is hard to insert to
close up the boat. Is there any way I can rectify this without
replacing?