Default Article about BushCo use of words

On Mon, 14 Jul 2003 17:00:52 GMT, "Lu Powell"
wrote:

I wonder how the psychologist would analyze "...depends on what is is."

Lu,

I talked to my good friend, "Dr. I. M. Kookie", the world's greatest
psychologist. He replied thusly: "Well, constabulating the hypotenoze
of the equalatal port side coalburner, I would have to say "is is' is
doublespeak."

What I *think* he meant was that it is a sad and perhaps dangerous
time for these United States...

PS Dr IM Kookie came from the mind ot the late, great Mike Royko.
Please see:
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0196588.html
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/au...m/a130265.html

The last one has quotes *way* down at the bottom of the page.