cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Computer display for the boat?

Larry wrote:
cavelamb wrote in
m:

As clean a boat as I have ever seen. Nice

You just validated a weeks scrubbing, Wally.

Thanks.
We appreciate that.

Is that a tiny scratch on that handrail, there, or maybe just a reflection
off the highly polished surface?.....(c;]

I can't sail on boats like this "showroom" boat. Too many weeks on
something that looks like humans live there and weren't afraid to put their
deckshoes on the wine-stained cushions....

I can tell your boat never had one of OUR dock parties....

She's 18 years old, Larry - hardly in "show room" condition.
She has some battle damage - but nothing terrible.

She's just new to us, so we've put a bit of elbow grease into
making her sparkle a bit - for the commissioning party!

A week later she's "normal" again.