Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Boat battery question???

On Sun, 28 Jun 2009 11:37:39 -0400, wrote:

Being a new battery, it probably has never been fully and properly
charged. Battery charging is more complicated than merely stuffing
electricity back into the battery. The last 5-10% of capacity is the
hardest to achieve.

Seems that getting batteries with 5-10% more capacity than you need,
and not worrying about the last 5-10% would be a solution.
I suspect that is too easy, aside from psychology, and somebody will
explain why.
I do know that I always find something in the last place I look for it
though. No doubts there.

--Vic