cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Computer display for the boat?

WaIIy wrote:
On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 11:40:20 -0400, "mmc" wrote:

I completely agree about the non reflective screen issue.
I should have included it in the list.

http://www.home.earthlink.net/~capri26/
7th pic down...

the screen will fold up under the deck in front of that shelf.
Out of the way, and with a hard cover, should be safe there.

Up there, with a little down angle like you were stretched out
on the bunk, even the mirror surface of my lap top looks great.
All the reflections go elsewhere.

I think 18 inches will be plenty.
But 40 watts! and that's just the display. Doesn't include the
computer or audio amp.

I've got the audio run into the stereo, and the sound is theater
quality - specially in that echo chamber.

I've got absolutely nothing to offer for advice, but I like your boat!
Especially the open layout below with no bulkhead and no attemp to create a
seperate v berth. I think this is so much better in a small boat than trying
to cram seating in the salon and having a seperate v.
Cool!

As clean a boat as I have ever seen. Nice

You just validated a weeks scrubbing, Wally.

Thanks.
We appreciate that.