cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Computer display for the boat?

mmc wrote:

I've got absolutely nothing to offer for advice, but I like your boat!
Especially the open layout below with no bulkhead and no attemp to create a
seperate v berth. I think this is so much better in a small boat than trying
to cram seating in the salon and having a seperate v.
Cool!

Why thank you, mmc!

Obviously a person of high intelligence and elegant tastes!

But yeah, I like it too.
One of Frank Butler's better doodles.

The interior space is a result of the 10 feet of beam.
And, as you said, not breaking the space up into little areas.

At first I thought the head took up more room than necessary,
but I've come to like it after a very short time.
And the ladies who have been aboard all approve heartily.
A bit of privacy while attending to those things seems to be important to them.

I tried out the V-berth on a Catalina 27 and 28.
The 30 wasn't too bad, but the others were way too cramped for me.

This boat has a queen sized berth under the cockpit. In reality,
the port side will be used for storage and the starboard side used as
a pilot berth.

Like the Baby Bear's bed in the old children's story,
this one fits just right.

Richard