cavelamb cavelamb is offline

Default Computer display for the boat?

Wayne.B wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 22:30:05 -0500, cavelamb
wrote:

Lastly, I need a simple way to switch from inverter to shore power.
Probably easiest would be to have a 110 connection - one socket marked
shore power, the other marked inverter and a single plug to the system.
Plug it into one or the other?

I already had a rotary switch to go from generator to shore power so
just bought a new switch with 3 positions instead of two for the
inverter.

Blue Seas makes one that would probably work for you:

http://bluesea.com/application/6/pro...e/overview/173

Otherwise you could just use a DPDT toggle switch if you are switching
less current.

This mess would only require 1 or 2 amps of AC to run everything.

DPDT, with center off?

That might be more sensible than fooling with the plug.