Ernie

Default I need your advice for a new boat

Though I live in Maine, last June I purchased a 17' Trophy with a four
stroke 90 HP Merc and can advise on the four stroke. It's quieter, burns
less gas and more dependable. That's my two bits.

"Kharlosan" wrote in message
Hi all, I am not a boater yet but I am planning to be one very soon.
I live in South Florida and I think the kind of boat that fit in my

desires is
a new Walk Around between 22 and 23 feet.
The advice I need is about the manufacturer brand I should consider,

Outboard
or I/O, 4 or 2 strokes. Please let me know the reasons of your

recommendations
and share your experiences.
Any other suggestion will be greatly appreciated.
Regards.
Carlos