Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Fun morning

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 19:23:52 -0400, HK wrote:

The Argentinian connections prompted me to look for good examples of
tango dancing on you tube, *and* Argentine Rocca, a famous wrestler
during my youth who often performed at the New Haven Arena. He wasn't
from Argentina, but he developed the Argentine Rack, a special move.

I remember Rocca. Had a nick of something of the Pampas.
Raging Bull of the Pampas?
Gorgeous George, Killer Kowalski, Verne Gagne, Seaman Art Thomas,
are some of the others. What a carnival. Fun to watch, and plain
corny. And the tag teams were especially entertaining.
Outgrew it pretty quick though.

--Vic