Jim2424242 Jim2424242 is offline

Default Fun morning

HK wrote:
Zombie of Woodstock wrote:

Know any good psychiatrists that will work for non-Union wages?

Oh - damn it - did it again.

I'm sorry - I said I wouldn't but I did. I can't help it - I'm very
concerned for a fellow human being in obvious distress.

Surely there are mental health practitioners in your part of the state
who can help with your obvious distress. Don't you have health
insurance? I'm sure you have some sort of coverage.

BTW, most (but not all) psychiatrists aren't really in the "therapy"
business anymore. They do initial interviews, arrange various medical
tests, prescribe and adjust meds, and consult with therapists in their
group or with outside therapists. Most psychotherapy these days is
provided by licensed psychiatric social workers, licensed mental health
counselors and, to a lesser degree, licensed psychologists.

You seem to be aware of the latest happenings in the shrink business.
Are you in therapy now?