Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Fun morning

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 18:57:16 -0400, HK wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 18:32:59 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
I have knowledge of sales people. The pushier they are, the quicker
they find themselves at the door with a cheerful goodbye.

I'm not saying that I haven't had the urge to be rude back, my sense
of etiquette won't allow it. That's what I come to rec.boats for.

I find it oddly strange for you and Harry to be giving lectures on etiquette
and social graces.

hehe

--Vic

It would take next to no effort to repost the snotty comments emanating
from Eisboch the last few months, which makes it oddly strange for him
to be commenting on etiquette and social graces.

I have noticed he's taken off the kid gloves.
But so what? You can hardly complain.
Always takes to tango. Hey. tango. That reminds me.

--Vic