jps jps is offline

Default Fun morning

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 16:51:49 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"jps" wrote in message
news

When dealing with a complete stranger, I make sure they know that I
don't have any more time for their rap and politely get them on their
way. It's easier to ease them into leaving than waiting until they
**** you off. Walking them to the door is an easy method.

sigh

He was not a complete stranger.
He wouldn't accept several polite "No's" for an answer.
He wouldn't stop talking long enough to listen.
He was insisting on pushing something on me that I repeatedly (and
professionally) informed him I didn't want.

Then I got tired of being polite.
Then he listened.

Eisboch

After you armed yourself with furrowed eyebrows and a menacing look.