Eisboch[_4_] Eisboch[_4_] is offline

Default Fun morning

"HK" wrote in message

This morning, I got a call from my local Husqvarna dealer, telling me a
part I had ordered arrived. I drove over to pick it up. Went up to the
counter, the nice lady there asked my name, and she went to the storeroom
to get the part. She opened up the packed, checked the contents against
the call-out sheet in her parts book, and said "a washer was missing." So,
she went to the shop and came back with a couple of washers.

Life is a lot easier when you're not a hothead, Eisboch.

I'd accept your advise and criticism if I thought you read my post and
comprehended it.

Eisboch