Zombie of Woodstock Zombie of Woodstock is offline

Default Fun morning

On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 14:05:32 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"Jim2424242" wrote in message

HK wrote:

I'm sorry life is so difficult for you.

Why so much vitriol today Krausie. Do you feel you have been unjustly
abused, lately?

Krausie hasn't aged well, sad to say. 12-14 years ago you could have a
reasonable discussion and although not in agreement, it was accomplished
without any mean spiritedness from either side, even with a few friendly
zingers thrown in once in a while.

He's slowly evolved into a crotchety, narrow minded old man. Whatever
existed as a sense of humor is long lost. Seen it many times as others
age. Lacking patience to respectfully debate or display any respect for
others, the typical response now is a personal insult or other demeaning
statement if you don't agree with or bow down to him.

I don't know what he's said to other people here - I've only heard the
stories and I can't speak to any of them personally, but there seems
to be enough proof via the old timers in the group about this or that
Harry story or exaggeration. I know in two cases where he's sent me
emails off line "explaining" some comment, I know better if only
because I know the people involved in the story - ask a few close
questions and it's suddenly "Oh, well I..." and another story. It's
sad really.

I had thought at one time that Harry was an abuser - he shows a lot of
signs of it - the constant attempts to dominate, intimidate and
verbally harass people he feels have wronged him or those he disagrees
with are all signs of an abusive personality. Even when he's being
ignored, he's constantly injecting himself into the thread, making
comments, snide little remarks, the attempts to join the discussion
using material that he doesn't own - like the owl image or Parker
rendezvous or the attempts at illustrating his musical prowess - it's
really indicative of somebody who fully intends to monopolize the
discussions.

But I've changed my mind - he's just plain old mentally ill. Life has
passed him by, he's probably lonely as hell, drinks a little too much
and intends to make others as miserable as he feels.

And being the charitable type I am, I will refrain from poking fun at
him from here on out - you don't make fun of sick people.

Life goes on.

So, how about those Red Sox huh?