Doug Kanter

Default Another great foreign policy coup of the Bush-shippers.

Harry, for a million reasons OTHER than the situation in Israel, I think
Bush is as useful as raw fish that's been left out of the refrigerator for 2
days by accident. But, there has yet to be a president from any political
camp that's had anything remotely resembling success with the
Israeli/Palestinian conflict. They're all required to make an effort,
because religious groups in this country are appalled at the violence in
what both groups consider a holy place. Other than that, our politicians are
powerless to change anything.

Fortunately, you're not debating to earn your next meal. You would've gone
without one lunch for this one.