HK HK is offline

Default Fun morning

jps wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:33:01 -0400, "Eisboch"
wrote:

He wouldn't give up. Kept insisting that he show me all the options. I
kept trying to explain (during his short moments of silence) that I didn't
need or want to learn about all the feature. Don't need them.

I've had the same problem with Republicans trying to sell me on
trickle down economics.

I responded with, "You are a pain in the ass and don't listen. Get out of
here; you are really starting to **** me off."

He tries again to yap about the system "features". I got up from behind
the counter. I think he saw the look in my eye because he beat feet out the
door, got in his BMW and drove off.

Wow. I have never had an experience like that.

Could you not just tell him you were late for a meeting and ushered
him out? You could have used the same tactic you used with the kid
who wanted to hang out playing guitar all day.

Maybe you should take breathing lessons from Yogi and Boo Boo (Tom and
The Freak).

Well, the freak is the freak, and is more or less the co-performing
seal, along with his buddies loogie and herring.

Tom reminds me of one of those yahoos at the playground basketball court
who takes his ball and leaves if anyone questions him about anything,
especially after he goes overboard on something he believes or thinks he
read...somewhere.

I wonder if that's something they teach in ... the marines.