Lu Powell[_6_] Lu Powell[_6_] is offline

Default Fun morning

"Eisboch" wrote in message

"Jim2424242" wrote in message

HK wrote:

I'm sorry life is so difficult for you.

Why so much vitriol today Krausie. Do you feel you have been unjustly
abused, lately?

Krausie hasn't aged well, sad to say. 12-14 years ago you could have a
reasonable discussion and although not in agreement, it was accomplished
without any mean spiritedness from either side, even with a few friendly
zingers thrown in once in a while.

He's slowly evolved into a crotchety, narrow minded old man. Whatever
existed as a sense of humor is long lost. Seen it many times as others
age. Lacking patience to respectfully debate or display any respect for
others, the typical response now is a personal insult or other demeaning
statement if you don't agree with or bow down to him.

Cracks me up. Predictable, but sad to see.

He'll now come back with the standard, "This isn't a boating newsgroup
anymore" or blame everything on a half dozen "right wing" conservatives.
Might even toss a bit of blame on GWB, just for good measure, along with
anyone who acknowledges a religious faith.

Eisboch

You have him pegged to a tee. Too bad. Several years ago, I thought highly
of his insights, and even agreed with him on occasion. Then he moved from
Florida to lala land on the Potomac or Chesapeake, and turned downright
mean. Really sad to see. He is a lot like my mother-in-law now - one violent
outburst from the Alzheimer's wing at the nursing home.