Maynard G. Krebbs

Default New email address

On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 23:56:01 GMT, Peggie Hall
wrote:

I made the mistake of joining a site to play games online...apparently
this particular site only exists to harvest email addresses, 'cuz within
24 hours, I went from none to over 100/day. I installed a spamblocker
that reduced the volume that I actually ever saw to about 5/day...but
the 4th quarter spam surge has reached a volume that even Mailwasher
can't handle efficiently any more, forcing me to change my email
address. It's a minor change...just stick a dot between "peg" and "hall"
...it's still at sbcglobal.net. I set it up as a sub-account, so both
addresses will remain active till I get the work out, but I'd appreciate
it if everyone who has my email address will change it asap so I can
kill the original.

Thanks Peggie.
Mark E. Williams