Panama

Default Wireless remote anchor windlass control

Looking for ideas & components to make my windlass wireless. It makes
it much easier for 1 person to manage the chain coming in - chain wash
wash hose, kelp removal, etc. My windlass is up powered only - so
simple is OK.

I want to install a wireless switch in parallel with the rubber
covered deck button. For years have used a manual wired button but
that's a nuisance.

Looking at somethiing like the stuff from Linear
http://www.linearcorp.com/w_receivers.asp
the DX12 Rec and D22A handheld Xmit about $120 for both

I want the remote to start/stop the windlass only when the button's
pushed or released - not latch and unlatch.

Any suggestions?