jps jps is offline

Default Only Little People pay taxes, Democrats do NOT.

On Wed, 24 Jun 2009 17:55:01 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Democrats the "party of the people", Oh really, so why cant they pay
their taxes? Who do they constantly try to raise taxes for all the
little people but Dem pols find ways to keep from paying theirs? Do
you think that if you "forgot" to pay your taxes you'd get the same
deal Geithner did? How many of Obama's appointees have had tax
problems? Yeah, all the good Dems claim they pay their taxes but as
soon as they really get checked "Oh, silly me, I forgot". "Oh, the
USPS must have lost mine 3 years in a row".

-