Harry Krause

Default Another great foreign policy coup of the Bush-shippers.

K Smith wrote:

So, Karen...got a job?

Not really these days a bit of helping out when I can & want to.

What, emptying the wastebaskets and going for coffee? Isn't that the
same job you've always had?

Got an education?

Unlike you yes but I don't need to say much on that score

No, you don't need to say much about your education, because there isn't
much to say about it.

Got anything other than that
photo of the derelict old boat you claim is your own?

Well it's no oil painting to be sure, but she's old & the bloke kid
that I'm not either, pretty much for the same reason:-)

It's a derelict. How many pumps do you have to keep running to keep it
afloat?

However there it
is, the trademark is visible the even the rego# so even someone of your
limited ability can check away.

Why would anyone be that interested?

Been inventing any marketable diesel outboards lately?

No the one & few clones is plenty in this lifetime, but I guess you
know lots of people who have designed & built their own "diesel" OBs??

You did nothing of the sort.

Or are you still making the coffee runs for the "blokes"?

I do yes!!! & I even take then cakes etc. Why what have you heard???
They reckon I'm the best gofor there ever was.

Well, you're too old, fat and unattractive to be a fluffer.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.