Ima goodfellow Ima goodfellow is offline

Default Missing SC Governor

"HK" wrote in message
m...
jps wrote:
On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 14:31:06 -0400, HK wrote:

jps wrote:
Found.

Palmetto Scoop: "The governor who dropped off the face of the Earth
for five days was reportedly found Monday night by his staff hiking
along the Appalachain Trail. That explanation of Mark Sanford's
disappearance has puzzled many folks in South Carolina and across the
country... Well, The Palmetto Scoop have discovered the answer to all
the secrecy: the governor may have gone for a naked hike. No, really.
An Associated Press article from last week heralded Sunday -- Father's
Day -- as 'Naked Hiking Day' on the Appalachian Trail. Yes, Naked
Hiking Day."
Possible, because Sanford has a well-deserved rep as a crackpot. He's
the male equivalent of Sarah Palin.

On Father's Day. He has four boys from what I recall, all young.

It's the south. Who knows whose kids they are?

You are, without doubt, the most arrogant, egocentric, disrespectful,
unthinking person I have ever met. Have you no shame? If people wrote of you
and your family the way you write of people you know little or nothing
about, you would be calling "foul". You give liberals, and even the human
race a bad name.

Your typical bigoted postings are neither witty or clever. WAFA