K Smith

Default Another great foreign policy coup of the Bush-shippers.

Harry Krause wrote:
K Smith wrote:

Joe Parsons wrote:

On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 11:57:40 +1000, K Smith wrote:

[Harry] has even posted fake photos i.e. the Hatt 43
(stolen from a web site he was caught !!) & the 19 ftr. (a doctored
photo with "krause" added to it..... as if:-) I apologise for the
pastes but when I've posted summaries he has, in true liar fashion, just
denied he ever made the claims, this bloke is the pinup of all BS'ers.

I was curious, and went looking for some reference to the "fake photos."

Do you have a message ID or a Google link?

Joe Parsons

The Hatt photo was of a new boat from a web site & the 19ftr was so
obviously fake it didn't matter, if you advance search using Hatt,
Hatteras, hatt in this group you'll find all the exchanges easily enough.

Nice try, Karen. There indeed are plenty of "exchanges" regarding the
Hatt, and 99% of them were from you and Skipper, working hard to
convince each other of the merits of your idiocy.

Wait wait a minute Harry, when bounced I also thought you admitted the
pics were not yours but a "sistership" is it now your position that was
indeed "your" Hatt??? You are really just sad aren't you.

So, Karen...got a job?

Not really these days a bit of helping out when I can & want to.

Got an education?

Unlike you yes but I don't need to say much on that score seems I was
right about the new tech OBs before the manufacturers were & gee it even
swallowed your belooved OMC.

As for4 your lies about your education, no worries I have plenty of
pastes for that if you want??

Got anything other than that
photo of the derelict old boat you claim is your own?

Well it's no oil painting to be sure, but she's old & the bloke kid
that I'm not either, pretty much for the same reason:-) However there it
is, the trademark is visible the even the rego# so even someone of your
limited ability can check away. Now unlike the years you've been here
all we've seen is lies upon lies.

Been inventing any marketable diesel outboards lately?

No the one & few clones is plenty in this lifetime, but I guess you
know lots of people who have designed & built their own "diesel" OBs??
You know not just grafted the wrong powerhead onto a leg but actually
.....well you know. Given I expect you'll name plenty can you put then
alphabetically so the checking is made easier:-)

Or are you still making the coffee runs for the "blokes"?

I do yes!!! & I even take then cakes etc. Why what have you heard???
They reckon I'm the best gofor there ever was.