Glenn Ashmore

Default Heading south... try real BBQ

Larry W4CSC wrote:

What class were you in, Glenn? Sorry you missed homecoming, even
though Wofford whooped up on the boys in blue pretty hard...(c;

I provided all the classes Carolina Beach Music from the Class of '68
tent from 9AM until dark from the Stereo Stepvan named by one of the
ladies as "My Blue Heaven" (it's Air Force blue). Everyone had a
great time and NOONE could eat all that and drink the bar dry. Class
of '68 also had a party the Thursday before at the Maritime Center on
the Cooper I played for. More real Carolina Beach Music until the
dockmaster ran us off about 10:30 so he could go home and the marina
could get some sleep....(c;

Class of '66 but I transferred to Tech my Junior year. After a year of
hell and another dating Ashley Hall girls I went for my ROTC scholarship
and the Army decided they didn't need a physics major with a football
knee. When I got out of Tech though they found my knee was just fine
for carrying an M16.

I did learn to sail there though. The sailing team was exempt form PE. :-)

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com