Reginald P Smithers III, Esq. Reginald P Smithers III, Esq. is offline

Default Good story and good photos

Don White wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
John H wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 22:52:32 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 19:49:23 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 12:57:06 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
...and even true!

http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/ussnewyork.asp
--

John H

How can you claim to be interested in military events when, as a
former Lt
Colonel in the US Army, you disrespect your current Commander in
Chief?

That post was about as stupid as a post could get.

Now I'm not saying you're stupid, Donnie, but....
--

John H

Are you claiming that you haven't disrespected Obama here......??

Learn to read:

That post was about as stupid as a post could get.

I'm beginning to change my mind about the second sentence.
--
John H

I haven't changed my mind....you are a poor representative of a senior
army officer.
Shame on you!
Coming from one who considers Krause, et al, above reproach, that's
quite a compliment.

At least you don't have to bow down to the Queen of England when she
passes by.

I don't bow to anybody.

yeah, right.

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects