Richard Casady Richard Casady is offline

Default OK, I admit it I am getting old

On Sun, 21 Jun 2009 11:23:35 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Sun, 21 Jun 2009 09:16:12 -0700 (PDT), Katie Ohara
wrote:

On Jun 21, 12:01*pm, Yogi of Woodstock wrote:
On Sun, 21 Jun 2009 08:39:31 -0700 (PDT), Katie Ohara

wrote:
My 12 yr old desperately wants to go caving on her birthday. *I have
been taking them caving a few times a year for the last two years but
I have chronic back problems. *After canoeing yesterday, I really feel
it. *It is just a matter of time before the ol' sciatic nerve goes
bonkers deep in some cave and then I'll need rescueing so that makes
it kinda immoral to keep going. *Am gonna have to disappoint her.
Perhaps my 23 yr old daughter and bf can take her.

Welcome to my world. :)

Ommmmmmmmm.......

Sorry, this is Frogwatch on Katie's computer

BTW, I sometimes refer to you as "Froggy."

My toads are named small, medium, and large. The snapping turtle is
named boltcutter.

Casady