Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Boat battery question???

" Tuuk" wrote in message
What about leaving the charger on overnight?

I don't know. I guess you could try it and see what happens.

The battery hasn't shut off the 2amp automatic charger yet and its only
been about 8 hours. Could or should i try leaving it on the 2amp auto off,
sure it is light bubbling as i can hear it, and see what it looks like in
the morning.

If battery light shows red and continuing charge, then return the
batteries and charger to C.T. and explain and have them test and replace
as necessary as this is simply normal operations and they said do it
anyway.

Sounds about right.

If battery light shows green then all should be good to go.

Sounds about right.

I just worry about hearing the light bubbling and know it would go on all
night. I read somewhere the bubbling wasn't good for the deepcycle plates
and reduces their efficiencies and capacity.

Lite bubbling is normal, but like I said, I've never heard it just seen it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com