Don White Don White is offline

Default Boat battery question???

" Tuuk" wrote in message
Hi

I bought the two Nautaulis deep cycle big batteries for 139. ea. Also the
motomaster 10/2 amp automatic charger regurlarily 70.

I have had the 2amp charger on one of the batteries for about 6 hours or 8
hours and little bubbling going on I can hear and the charger still is not
changing from red light (charging) to green light (charged).

Should I keep it on the 2am for longer? Batteries are only 1 week old from
Canadian Tire and charger is also new.

Is the bubbling a concern? It is not boiling over, but listening very
close
you can hear the bubbling.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/brows...%2BBattery.jsp

http://www.canadiantire.ca/AST/brows...BCha rger.jsp

Nobody at any of the branches could give me any real advice. I wanted to
treat these batteries with kid gloves so they would last more than 4
years.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated,,, thanks

This can't be the 'Tuuk' who caused all the trouble in rec.boats a few years
ago??
You almost sound sensible!