Katie Ohara Katie Ohara is offline

Default Cash for clunkers, hmmmmm

On Jun 19, 9:10*pm, Katie Ohara wrote:
On Jun 19, 8:48*pm, D K wrote:

Vic Smith wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:58:41 -0700, jps wrote:

On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 16:34:25 -0500, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:26:45 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

The old 1988 Dodge Ramcharger with some undetermined number of miles
on it gets roughly 12 mpg in town. *It has not been running for a
couple of months but it has a new tag and is currently insured. *Cash
for clunkers program says I can get $4500 for it. *If the Obama wants
to throw money in the air, I wanna catch some cuz it'll make em go
bankrupt faster. *
There's a patriot for you...

Hard to believe that some want the United States of America bankrupt.
That would leave us almost defenseless against the terrorists.
Just small arms and maybe some artillery from the Nat Guard armories.
But Froggys's plan won't work anyway.
Gov can't go bankrupt until all the folks money is taxed away.
We ain't even close to that.
Wife just asked if I wanted a sandwich.
French bread, Krakus ham, cheddar cheese, tomato, lettuce, mayo, fresh
oregano from the garden.
Got plenty of food in the house, and a full tank of gas in the car.
Besides that, got a 1/2 *tank of gas in the other car, and at least
1/2 tank of gas in the other car.
So I can make a food run when I need it.
Life is good. * While it lasts.
I'm a glass half-full guy. *

--Vic

The Obamanation administration will continue to print the money. *You
don't think it's sitting in some account do you?

I know it will not bankrupt them but I know they are doing this and I
figure that it is my money so I want it. *It is like figuring ways to
pay less taxes. *Right now I figger paying less tax is patriotic.

I keep forgetting to ID myself on Katies computer.

THIS IS THE MIGHTY FROGWATCH
There.

Actually, I think it would be a shame to shred the old Dodge, its a
great tow vehicle for something heavy. Has tow package for a big
trailer. I said this to my wife and son and they groaned looking like
"Not again with the ancient trucks".