Norman Paperman[_2_] Norman Paperman[_2_] is offline

Default Belize

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
He told us that during the "tourist" season, they fish, but during the
off-season (I guess that's storm season), they're drug dealers/runners in
Belize City. He looked like he'd been down that path for a few years
himself, so I'm assuming he knew what he was talking about. He also
claimed that the authorities were well aware of their activities, which
was another reason why they tended to be nice to sailing folk, tourists,
etc.

It figures that you would sniff out the drug dealers.

The paid jungle guides were very nice... as expected. They had degrees in
"environmental studies" and had years of experience in the area giving
BJ's, etc. They reused all tips, btw.

Ahhh. Another "as expected" for you.