posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Off to the Bahamas

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 11:51:48 -0500, Rick Morel
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 00:17:55 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

One of my gripes with the SPOT service is that positions roll off
after 7 days and there doesn't seem to be a way of saving them other
than taking screen shots of each page.

Wayne, you can get your positions. Log into your Spot account and
click on "Messages". You can export them to a GPS, KML or CSV file. I
don't think they don't stay there forever. but maybe so. I deleted
mine and after exporting and haven't used the Spot since then.

Rick, thanks, very helpful.