Jim24242 Jim24242 is offline

Default Two Men Cross Atlantic in 22' Boat!

Scott Dickson wrote:
On Jun 18, 3:17 pm, HK wrote:
Scott Dickson wrote:
On Jun 18, 2:45 pm, Loogypicker wrote:
On Jun 18, 1:45 pm, Scott Dickson wrote:
On Jun 18, 1:16 pm, Loogypicker wrote:
On Jun 18, 1:00 pm, "Reginald P Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:
Scott Dickson wrote:
nk I posted something somewhere else!!
BUT..... It's in YOUR posting history.....how DID they DO that.....
Are you afraid to go look? Obviously. Nice try on deflecting...."Uncle
" Loogy....
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha
It is very easy to respond to a post, that has been cross posted to
numerous groups, without realizing you are responding to all of the
groups in the cross post. If you look at the list of groups Loogie has
responded to, most of them were in response to ONE post that was cross
posted to 20 plus groups.
--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.
This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects
Shhhhhhh!!! Slammer and Harry are WAY too stupid to figure that out!
Keep deflecting....boy-lover......- Hide quoted text -
Psst, for your information, dumb ****, there's an easy way to tell
which group I posted responses IN, I can't help it that when someone
replies to it, the groups they reply to. But anyway, it's easy to
tell, so every know that you, like your father/lover Harry are lying,
as always. Go look now fool. Show me where I've posted to ANY of those
groups you mentioned, except rec.boats. Go ahead! I find it kind of
odd that you seem to always bring up pedophilia. Is that because of
your relationship with your mother?
You're so desperate for a poke, you have to bring that up......What a
turd.LMAO!!! Like I told your *******-illegitimate Son, justhate...it
don't bother me.
Go cut the lawn.....Boy-Lover.

Loogy is the embodiment of Pavlov's dog. Give him a little tweak and he
salivates...

--"John H" wrote in message

Please note that Interstate 90 will be closed this weekend across
South Dakota. This closure will allow the Federal Government free
access to haul a 200 ton piece of coal to Mt. Rushmore so that
President Obama can be added to the Presidents on the monument.
--
John H

--

John Herring, rec.boat's resident racist.

I told you the Georgia ****stick would go into overdrive, didn't I?

Is that some sort of trucker CB lingo or did you think of it all on your
own?