D K[_13_] D K[_13_] is offline

Default Good story and good photos

HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Jim22" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 12:57:06 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
...and even true!

http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/ussnewyork.asp
--

John H

How can you claim to be interested in military events when, as a
former Lt
Colonel in the US Army, you disrespect your current Commander in
Chief?

That post was about as stupid as a post could get.

Now I'm not saying you're stupid, Donnie, but....
--

John H

Are you claiming that you haven't disrespected Obama here......??
Donny boy. Weather or not you realize it, you are disrespecting Obama
by not refering to him as President Obama. But hey. what can you
expect from an out islander.

Out islander??
I've never lived on an island in my life.
BTW it's whether...not weather.

I doubt floridajim knows the difference between those two words. But he
is a close friend of Eisboch, and served his country doing really
important stuff in the navy during the war we lost to vietnam.

What the hell does this post have to do with Eisboch? You are really
screwed up, WAFA...