Jim222 Jim222 is offline

Default Good story and good photos

John H wrote:
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 22:52:32 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 19:49:23 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 12:57:06 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
...and even true!

http://www.snopes.com/photos/military/ussnewyork.asp
--

John H

How can you claim to be interested in military events when, as a former
Lt
Colonel in the US Army, you disrespect your current Commander in Chief?

That post was about as stupid as a post could get.

Now I'm not saying you're stupid, Donnie, but....
--

John H

Are you claiming that you haven't disrespected Obama here......??

Learn to read:

That post was about as stupid as a post could get.

I'm beginning to change my mind about the second sentence.
--
John H

I haven't changed my mind....you are a poor representative of a senior army
officer.
Shame on you!

Coming from one who considers Krause, et al, above reproach, that's
quite a compliment.

Thanks.
--
John H

"HONK - if I'm paying your mortgage!"

There are parts for those two in the remake of Wizzard of Oz which will
be shot on location at Derby Kansas. Krause will be the Cowardly Lion
and Donny, of course, will be the Scarecrow without a brain.