posted to rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Cruisers Attacked by Wild Boars

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 17:21:13 -0700, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
.. .
Well, not quite.

One of the things we really like about cruising is going out exploring
in the dinghy. This afternoon we found a nice beach on an island
north of Green Turtle Cay that appeared to be deserted. Less than two
minutes after landing however, a couple of local inhabitants came out
to greet us. After polite apologies were offered, we were allowed to
leave quickly and quietly:

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/23519672

They look like babies... were the adults around?

I'd estimate about 30 inches high at the shoulder so definitely not
babies. No tusks fortunately but that could be a function of gender,
not sure though.

Any wild boar experts out there?