[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Heart of Gold beats the Rain!

On Tue, 16 Jun 2009 13:15:39 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

On Jun 15, 5:28*pm, "Capt. Rob" wrote:
It seems everyday is a T-Storm! We skirted them for a quick lunch sail
today!

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v1/p620467244-5.jpg

Cheers!

RB
35s5
NY

H'lo Rob. I doubt y'all 'ud know a REAL thunderstorm. What you get
is "rain showers".

You couldn't be more wrong. LIS gets compact but very powerful cells
all summer long. Almost daily. We call them "Little Fists of Fury".
They are spectacular. Usually there is space between them that you can
squeeze through if you have enough warning before they reach you.

Dont be too afraid o' getting your sails wet. It
isnt rainin hard till the gators an snakes is tryin to come aboard to
stay dry.