Katie Ohara Katie Ohara is offline

Default The camper project

On Jun 15, 6:47*pm, JR North wrote:
Involvement ATF doesn't count. It's unfair to expect you to re-do your
work. She's power-tripping you.

"I
* don't like the lights where you put them, why not take them all down
* and put them here".
"Because I already installed them there..."

"But I wanted the drain field over
there, fill in those ditches and put it there".
"Only if you climb in it first..."

'Why did you put the overhead vent there, cover
* up the hole and put it here".
"Be my guest...and, please, cover up your hole for a while"

JR

Frogwatch wrote:
Back in January I started building a slide-in truck camper from plans
from Glen-L. *This is one of those with a bed over the cab and the
plans can be modified to fit my 6' bed on my new Nissan Frontier.
Although I built 4 boats before this and had fun with them, I am not
having fun with the camper. *I think the reason is because my wife has
gotten involved and her unreasonable wants are driving me crazy. "I
don't like the lights where you put them, why not take them all down
and put them here". *'Why did you put the overhead vent there, cover
up the hole and put it here". *With the boat projects, she stayed out
of them completely.
So, I am about to install the siding. *Today I install a small AC unit
I bought.
She says she is impressed and says "For your next project, why dont
YOU build our cabin on the Wyoming mountain property"?. *Can you
imagine a more hellish notion? *"But I wanted the drain field over
there, fill in those ditches and put it there".

* * * * Home Page:http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth

JR, unfortunately that IS the way I reply, you can imagine the
result. Somehow we have been married 28 years, not sure how.