Bob Bob is offline

Default Lucaya, Grand Bahama Island to Saint Simons Island GA April 18-19

Radar needs a dedicated radar operator.
Skippy nor anybody else can competently handle radar and sailing at the same
time. Those are the facts.

Radar, for a lone hander or shorthander like Skippy, is a dangerous
distraction and nothing more than that. It invites trouble as it's used as
an excuse to go where you shouldn't be going in the first place. Lose the
radar!

Wilbur Hubbard

My dearest wilbur:

I will be completing teh 5 day RADAR Unlimited endorcment for my AB
rate/100 ton license/STCW-95 at the end of next hitch. I will then
feel qulified to ask you questoins on such technology. I would not
want to insult your intelligence with lubberly and ill-constructed
questions.

Bob