Jim Woodward

Default Heading south from US E coast

Isn't the southern one "Bufert" or maybe "Buferd"?

Jim Woodward
www.mvFintry.com

..
"Larry W4CSC" wrote in message
On 04 Nov 2003 21:45:50 GMT, (Capt Lou) wrote:

And by the way, tell the Chamber that I know the difference between

Beaufort
(Bu-fort), SC and Beaufort (Bo-fort), NC.

Most Yankees don't.

It was about 87F here yesterday. My fall-spring window fan ran all
night, its thermostat never finding peace. Today, it's only going up
to 80F, so it'll be more comfortable in my truck without the AC going
to work.

What a great place to call home......(c;

Larry W4CSC

"Very funny, Scotty! Now, BEAM ME MY CLOTHES! KIRK OUT!"