Capt Lou

Default Heading south from US E coast

Larry, I love that southern hospitality! A bottle of cool wine upon docking,
bagles or donuts, coffee, and the newspaper delivered to the boat every
morning, a courtesy car to go shopping..............

When will those yankee marina owners learn how to treat their paying customers?

And by the way, tell the Chamber that I know the difference between Beaufort
(Bu-fort), SC and Beaufort (Bo-fort), NC.

"Listen to the live broadcast of 'Nautical Talk Radio' with Captain Lou every
Sunday afternoon from 4 - 5 (Eastern Standard Time) on the web at
www.959watd.com or if you are in Boston or Cape Cod set your radio dial to
95.9FM.