JustWaitAFrekinMinute! JustWaitAFrekinMinute! is offline

Default Herr Krause. Seek a new occupation...

On Jun 12, 8:56*am, Jack wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:44*am, TopBassDog wrote:

....and quit writing jokes for David Letterman:

http://blogs.reuters.com/fanfare/200...vid-letterman-...

before you both end up on the streets.

Letterman is a liar. *He knew exactly which daughter was with Palin on
her trip to NY, but he went ahead with the comments anyway. *I see now
why the lefty wingnuts want to make sure young girls can get an
abortion... they need that to be able to cover their tracks when they
commit rape on young girls.

Ding, ding, ding,... We have a winner.. Planned Parenthood got
caught on tape hiding rapist identities for men as old as 34 ****ing
14 year old girls and nothing is being done about it. It all goes back
to accountability, if she can't vote yet, she doesn't matter to the
Democrats at all...