Harry Krause

Default Another great foreign policy coup of the Bush-shippers.

bb wrote:

On Sun, 07 Sep 2003 11:57:40 +1000, K Smith
wrote:

Hasn't anyone else noticed the
subtle shift from "my" to "our" in references to the Parker, it's not
his anymore than the Lobster boat is.

No, but not many are as obsessed about everything Harry as you are.
Yeah, there's six or eight around here who do nothing but dog Harry,
but since Skipper apparently lost his library card, you are the lead
dog Harry nutzo.

bb

Ah, yes...the pack'o'mutts, all covered with fleas.

It's kind of funny that Karen of Oz, who has no facility whatsoever with
language, gets off on my shifting between "my" or "our" or whatever, and
attributes meaning to the use of the words beyond their simple use.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.