Loogypicker[_2_] Loogypicker[_2_] is offline

Default Outdoor Propane Burner Recommendation?

On Jun 11, 12:15*pm, John H wrote:
On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 11:54:20 -0400, jim7 wrote:
HK wrote:

I have to buy (or rent, I guess) an outdoor propane burner for steaming
up a bushel or two of blue crabs, clams, oysters, et cetera for our
annual seafood tent party.

In past years, I have steamed up the shellfish on our kitchen gas range,
using two big pots at a time, but I'd rather be outside with everyone
instead of being in the kitchen.

Any recommendations? I'll be using a 60-quart steamer a neighbor has.

Thanks.

I suggest you stay in the kitchen so your guests can enjoy themselves.

GMTA!
--
John H

"BEND OVER - The 'change' is coming!"- Hide quoted text -

What's funny is that I know quite a lot about burners. I have two GOOD
ones. It takes a lot of power to heat 15 1/2 gallons of wort to a
rolling full boil. But, because Harry is such an asshole to everyone,
I wouldn't **** on his head if his hair was on fire!