HK HK is offline

Default Outdoor Propane Burner Recommendation?

Don White wrote:
"John H" wrote in message
On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 11:54:20 -0400, jim7 wrote:

HK wrote:
I have to buy (or rent, I guess) an outdoor propane burner for steaming
up a bushel or two of blue crabs, clams, oysters, et cetera for our
annual seafood tent party.

In past years, I have steamed up the shellfish on our kitchen gas range,
using two big pots at a time, but I'd rather be outside with everyone
instead of being in the kitchen.

Any recommendations? I'll be using a 60-quart steamer a neighbor has.

Thanks.

I suggest you stay in the kitchen so your guests can enjoy themselves.

GMTA!
--
John H

Talk about Twiddle Dee & Twiddle Dumb!

Imagine having a nice party with friends and trash like John H and
floridajim show up...

The surprising thing is that Herring's wife is a nice lady. How and why
she puts up with her trashy husband is beyond me.

Floridajim is married to his hand.

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.