jim7 jim7 is offline

Default Outdoor Propane Burner Recommendation?

Hadenough wrote:
On Jun 11, 11:40 am, HK wrote:
I have to buy (or rent, I guess) an outdoor propane burner for steaming
up a bushel or two of blue crabs, clams, oysters, et cetera for our
annual seafood tent party.

In past years, I have steamed up the shellfish on our kitchen gas range,
using two big pots at a time, but I'd rather be outside with everyone
instead of being in the kitchen.

Any recommendations? I'll be using a 60-quart steamer a neighbor has.

Thanks.

--
The modern GOP is little more than an army of moral absolutists led by a
gang of moral nihilists.

Try to find one of those old twin burner Coleman Naptha stoves. Would
that be big enough?
I've used mine for sweet corn lots of times.

Problem has already been solved, had enough. What the el is a naptha stove?