posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.[_6_] Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.[_6_] is offline

Default Off to the Bahamas

Don White wrote:
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
"Wayne.B" wrote in message
We are just setting out on a cruise to the Abaco Islands in the
Bahamas. Anyone who would like to follow our track on the web can
find it he

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/f...fKADAn2Dkz os

Cool, it looks like he's making good progress. Since the winds in the area
are light and variable he must be motoring just like Skippy always does.

It looks like he's coming my way. It will be interesting to see if he
takes the Yacht Channel and proceeds out into Hawk Channel and the Straits
of Florida via the Channel Five bridge or if he heads up the Intracoastal
Waterway to Miami before jumping off to the Bahamas. This time of year,
with thunderstorms popping up everywhere most every morning and afternoon
he'd probably be better off motoring up the Intracoastal and waiting in
Miami for some rare, steady winds for the crossing.

But, if he's like Skippy he'll wait until a flat calm day and motor across
with sails flapping for show.

Wilbur Hubbard

Sailing?? ~~ Snerk ~~
Wayne gave up being a sailor years ago. Now he sits in his comfy seat at
the helm of a trawler type cruiser...... doesn't even get his hair mussed,
no mater what the conditions.

Don, you and Harry like to talk about your years of boating, but that is
all you do, talk about it.

--
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq.

This Newsgroup post is a natural product. The slight variations in
spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in
no way are to be considered flaws or defects