Calif Bill[_2_] Calif Bill[_2_] is offline

Default Guy catches missile...

"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in message
On Tue, 9 Jun 2009 17:52:32 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Jun 9, 5:59 pm, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
which was live and keeps it in his boat for ten days before having it
disarmed.

Yeah - that's what I'd do - nothing like carrying a live missile
around in your boat just for laughs. :).

http://tinyurl.com/l62fqs

"The bomb squad said the missile was very corroded from floating in
sal****er for a long time. They said it was live and in a very
unstable state."

I didn't know those things could float?

I wonder who got chewed on for losing live gear?

But then again, I always thought that they did train with live
ordinance for weight, but they weren't armed. either way it's not a
good situation

Could have been a failed rocket engine too.

And could have been a really old Sidewinder. I made shipping crates for
them in my teen years at a pallet company I worked for summers. And that is
51 years ago.