jim7 jim7 is offline

Default Just for my BFF 'Mr Certainty,' aka SW Tom

wrote:
On Jun 8, 3:45 pm, wrote:
On Jun 8, 3:30 pm, HK wrote:

Hey, Tom...
Here's a few snaps of that 18 hp Kawasaki/Husqie lawn tractor, with the
48" three-blade mower deck...
The one you said was never manufactured...
...and then said was not available in the USA...
Well...
Let's start with this:
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...Home/?action=v...
I'm sure you can read it. Note it states the machine has a three-blade,
48" deck.
Then, let's take a peek at the deck:
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...Home/?action=v...
Whoops...Does that say 48"?
And, finally, a photo of the tractor that was never manufactured:
http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...Home/?action=v...
I did make a mistake in a previous post. I stated the tractor did not
have a decal with its model number emblazoned on it. Well, it
does...down under the big Husqvarna logo, and to the right.
So, Tom...*obviously it was manufactured because, well, it exists.
And obviously it was available in the USA, because, well, it's here. I
sure as hell didn't import it from...from...from...from where?
How the gas mileage on those etecs, Mr. Wookie?
snerk

Where's the oil jug and the THREE blades?

I think the old chap ran out of "film" for his camera. Yeah, that's
the ticket.

I think the old chap Harry Queeg is rolling the ball bearings again.
He's nuts and it shows.